Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Aspiring Inventor,


My name is Larry Johnson and I have been helping inventors for 20 years. During that time I have seen inventors make many mistakes due to a lack of knowledge. These mistakes can be very costly and prevent their idea from becoming patented and licensed.

THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO DO RESEARCH AND ONE OF THE MANY REASONS WHY I WANT TO EDUCATE YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE TO TAKE YOUR IDEA AND TURN IT INTO A POTENTIAL SUCCESS.

The purchase of my E-Book will explain, in plain English,what you need to know and the right steps to take in the areas of:

* Company Research
* Patents
* Marketing
* Doing your own patent search
* Service Prices

My E-Book will provide you with information no one else will tell you and is backed with a 7-day money back guarantee and follow-up FREE consultation

I urge you to take advantage of my 20 years of experience in assisting inventors and turning their ideas into success stories and I look forward to helping you and answering your questions.

DO NOT HIRE ANY COMPANY OR FIRM UNTIL YOU HAVE READ "THE INVENTOR'S E-BOOK".



" Easy to understand fashion. I now feel like I've got a much better sense of where I am heading with my idea" - Patricia Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment